Wednesday 1 June 2016

Cold Reality

Brandon called for an Uber as we walked away from the crowd. What I was doing started to sink in a little and I was getting doubts. I know everyone says it, but I truly never really had a one night stand. I'm not a prude or against sex - I really just don't know how to go about casual sex. I think my timidness was showing because Brandon took my hand and pulled me to him. He cupped my face with his hands and starting using his thumb to trace the lines of my face. Had I saw another couple in this position I would have rolled my eyes at the cheesiness of it, but it had the right effect and was putting me in a trance.

In no time at all the Uber pulled up and we jumped inside. Brandon quickly relayed his address to  the driver. Wasting no time, he snaked his arm behind my back and pulled me closer. Generally when you meet someone new, the first kisses tend to be a bit slower and almost asking approval (perhaps me planting a wet one on him at the bar changed the dynamics!). This kiss however had nothing slow or soft about it. His tounge sought mine out and he teased me until I was breathless. Every time I got a bit bolder, it seemed to urge him on more.When I heard Brandon moan, I suddenly remembered where we were and broke apart. I am sure Uber drivers see it all, but I didn't feel like being yet another show tonight. I think Brandon was frustrated that I didn't want to continue but he never said a word. The rest of the drive was silent, but in no time at all we were in front of his place.

Brandon paid the driver, then took my arm and lead me into his building. Judging from the lobby alone I realized this was a really high end place. It almost had more of a lounge feel to it. Brandon called out "Good Night Henry!" and for a moment I thought he was losing his mind. I almost yelled when a voice called back from the corner "Good Night Mr. Sullivan". The doorman waved from his alcove in the corner.

We entered the elevator, still not saying a word. He pushed the button to his floor and when the doors opened, he stepped out into the hallway and may his way to his unit. He opened the door and motioned for me to go ahead. Once inside, it was pretty dark but I was able to make out a few shapes from the light coming in until Brandon shut the door. He turned on a small side lamp, took my hand and lead me into another room.

"Holy shit!" I exclaimed as everything came to focus. We were in his living room. In front of us was floor to ceiling windows with the most amazing view over a park and further in the distance a skyline. I know when you are in the city you normally don't see the stars but we were pretty high up and add that in with the park in front of us bathed in darkness, and the view was absolutely amazing.

"Beautiful" I stated.

"Couldn't agree more" came the voice from behind me. His hands reached out and grasped my shoulders. He kneeded my sore muscles for a moment, then slid his hands all the way down my arms. Once he got to my hands, he entertwined his fingers in mine. Raising both our hands, he didn't stop until my arms were above my head and hands were on the window.

All I can remember from that moment, was that even though he hadn't said a word, I needed to obey his instructions, ones that were simply implied rather than said. He ran his hands back down my body ending just above my knee. As his hands started making their journey back up, they slowly slid under my dress.

By this point I was becoming impatient. I twisted my face around as best as I could, and sought out his kiss. I leaned back into him and used my hand to capture his head and bring it closer to mine. As our kiss deepened, his hands continued to go higher. First they were over my hips, then on my stomach and then over my bra. He started tracing my bra staps up and over my shoulders and then down my back. Before I even realized it, he had my bra undone.

Sliding his hands back around front, he eased my bra up and started playing with my nipples. Had I not been leaning on him, I'm sure my legs would have buckled.  He continued to massage my breasts for a few minutes as he started nibbling on my neck and then my ears. I don't know if I am the only one but when someone goes near my ears I turn to jelly. I never tell anyone because it honestly turns me on so much its almost too much to handle.

Brandons hands trailed away from my chest and he reached down and pulled my dress up. At the same time he pushed us forward so that I came into contact with the glass. The sharp contrast of the cold window on my heated skin made me jump. I started to panic. What was I doing? I just met this guy and here I am getting felt up in his apartment hours later.

I ducked under his arm and tried to adjust my dress. I tried to think of something to say or do to diffuse the situation. I heard Brandon sigh and then call my name.

"Alya".

I pretended like I was interested in a painting hung over the couch. My mind was rushing trying to think of something say.

"Look at me" he commanded.

I finally looked up and tried to act like I know what the hell I was doing. I could tell though that he saw right through me. I sank down on his couch, waiting for what came next.
    

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I saw your comment on another blog and just caught up on your story - holy cow! hah! It is really good so far and I am excited to see where it goes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! Its so slow going at first. I promise the posts will start to cover more time.

      Delete