Monday 13 June 2016

Pepperoni for All

Turns out, there was no firing squad waiting for me when I got in. Tara and Chelsea were sitting in the living room watching a movie. I saw Tara raise her eyebrow as I came in, but Chelsea gave her a slight shake of the head and nothing was said.

I went and had a quick shower while they finished the movie and then joined them in the living room. We started talking about some plans we wanted to do for the summer. We all know after this summer is over, things will be changing for us. By next year we should all be out being adults with big girl jobs, fingers crossed. No more lazy summer days or extended holidays.

“Why don’t we go camping?” Chelsea offered up. “We can get a big group together and put up big group tents. Co-ed sleep overs are always much more fun!”

“If we are having one last blow out, I want it somewhere that I can actually get a blow out!” Tara countered. “Somewhere like Vegas!!”

They began a friendly banter, pointing out the positives of their trip and the negatives of the opposite one. I wasn’t sure what one I really preferred. I actually do like camping, especially when you get the right group together.  It’s always a good time cooking meals, drinking, and sitting around the campfire telling stories.

On the other hand, - I LOVE Vegas. It’s always such a fun time and with so much to do it doesn’t matter if people bail. Vegas can fit everyone’s budget and there there is no way we will ever get bored or rained out. Tough call.

“What about both?” I suggested. “We can go camping soon because it’s not as hard to organise. Then maybe right at the end of summer, we hit Vegas for a few days. One last hurrah before it’s back to school?”

The girls pondered this idea and then nodded in agreement. We thought about it for a while, and played with some dates until we had some tentative plans. I couldn’t wait. I loved to travel and even though these  weren’t exactly exotic trips, it would be with people I loved and I knew it would be a blast.

“So who are we inviting?” I asked. I made it seem like it was just a casual question but really I wanted to know if there was going to be an issue inviting Brandon. This was my chance to get a better idea on where we stood.

They started naming some people like Ryan, Tara’s cousin and his best friend James, a few girls we still were in touch with from high school, and then some people from Chester’s. The list was getting bigger and bigger, so we finally decided to just make a facebook group and make it an open invitation. I figured since this was open to all, there was no reason I couldn’t ask Brandon.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday I worked the open shift. It sucked getting up early but the bar was a lot less busy and they wanted to ease me in more. We never be worked alone but they still needed to know I could handle the crowds; the big group orders and as well still keep an eye on the customers.

By now everyone knew that Liam had asked me out and that I had also turned him down. It was great working in a place where we were all friends but the downside was that there was no hiding anything, especially anything juicy. The girls thought I was absolutely crazy to say no and to be honest I wasn’t sure that I didn’t agree. Every time I saw Liam I couldn’t help but admire him from afar. We weren’t avoiding each other or anything, but our shifts didn’t match up or he would be working in another position aside from the bar which he did from time to time to build up his hours. Perhaps I was stupid for not giving Liam a chance but I had never experienced what I was feeling with Brandon. It was exciting and I loved the thrill of being with him.

Speaking of Brandon we had been doing our normal texting all week. I really wanted to ask him about coming camping but I wanted to do it in person so I could gauge his reaction. I was hoping he was going to ask me to do something this week but so far we had no plans. I knew I could ask him but I still felt a little timid and didn’t want to come off as clingy. Why is it we girls always need to second guess every move we make?

By the time Thursday came around the girls were demanding  I come out with them. I was really hoping to have plans with Brandon but since he didn’t ask, I couldn’t keep putting off the girls with no reason. I didn’t want to tell them I was waiting for him because I hate the thought of being that girl. Both Tara and Chelsea were eager to go out though and wouldn’t let me wait by my phone. Neither one of them was dating anyone at the moment, but I think both were hoping for a little summer romance. 

I really didn’t want to put much effort into getting ready but Chelsea made me put on a skater dress I had recently ordered online.  It definitely added sex appeal from the loose tank top and shorts I had wanted to wear, along with flat sandals.

Have you ever had one of those nights where you didn’t plan on being out, and didn’t think it would be a good time but in the end it’s one of the best nights ever? That’s how the night turned out,  I guess it’s because there are no expectations. As soon as we got there, we went to the bar to get a drink. Just as the bartender placed the drinks in front of us the DJ started playing a fantastic old school mix so of course we had to hit the dance floor. I didn’t want to have a good time but they just kept playing the most amazing blast-from-the-past songs that we could barely leave the dance floor. We were singing along acting like fools, trying to remember all the dance steps. 

Of course, with all that dancing we were getting pretty thirsty so the drinks started flowing. By the end of the night I couldn’t even tell you how many we had, or even how many we had bought for us. Tara was flirting pretty heavily with some guy who introduced himself as Anthony and who insisted on buying us drinks all night. I tried to decline but she seemed into him and he truly didn’t seem to mind, even laughing at me when I did try to pay.

Chelsea and I finally took a break and headed to the bathroom. By this time we were not quite steady on our feet and  there was only a half hour left before the bar closed. We decided we were at the point we needed food and we wanted to head out before the crowd so we didn’t have to wait for a slice of pizza. We found Tara and asked if she was coming with us. She didn’t look happy to leave but Anthony slipped her his number and kissed her before we left so all was not lost.

We helped each other walk to the Big Slice, and groaned when we saw all the tables were full and there was a little line. We debated just leaving but we all knew we needed some food or tomorrow would be a horrible day. Suddenly Chelsea’s eyes widened as she looked over my shoulder. I turned around to see what she was looking at and landed right in Brandon’s arms. He chuckled as I stumbled, then stumbled himself as I flung myself into his arms. He looked so damn sexy in his white dress shirt with his dark hair. 

“What are you doing here sexy? “ I slurred. 

“I’m just on the hunt for drunken damsels in distress.” Brandon grinned. “And you three look like you fit that description.”

We tried to deny it but even my best acting skills couldn’t hide the fact we were far from sober. It didn’t help when Tara asked a table beside us if she could sit with them because her feet hurt.

“My buddies  and I have a table – would you ladies like to join us? We were just about to grab some slices ourselves.” He led us over to a table and introduced his friends, John and Clarke. Chelsea and Tara slid in on side beside John. 

Rather than joining the table Brandon reached for my hand and offered to go get pizza for everyone. Have you ever had a table of drunken people screaming at you for what toppings they wanted? Not fun. Finally Brandon told them it was “Pepperoni for all!!” as we walked away. Only rather than heading for the line-up, he pointed us down a short hallway with a bunch of doors, that I assume led the kitchen and bathrooms. He suddenly pulled me through a doorway and into a little alley and took me into his arms.

The surprise of the moment caught me off guard and within seconds he had me pushed up against the wall. We were all over each other, kissing and groping like a bunch of teenagers. We accidentally bumped into some garbage cans making a lid fall off and crash. Even in my inebriated state I remembered where we were.

“Aren’t they going to wonder where we are?” I asked him as I played with the buttons on his shirt.
He started nipping at my neck, and grinding into me. He mumbled something about our friends thinking we were in the line-up and the sensation of his breath in my ear near pushed me over the edge.

He stared heavily at my chest and used his fingers to trace over the lines criss crossing across my cleavage. His hands then made their way down my sides until they reached the hem of my dress. Using one hand he undid his zipper and pulled his cock out. Still holding it with one hand he used the other to slightly lift my dress up and started rubbing against me. I know we were in some dirty alley, and I know my friends were right inside, but it felt so good and I didn't care.

Reaching down with his free hand he pushed my panties aside, and began inserting first one, then two fingers inside me. I was becoming louder, starting to moan and cry out , so he silenced me with another searing kiss. I felt like I was seeing stars.

Slowly my brain came into focus that he was pulling away from me. There was no way I wanted to stop and was ready to do anything he wanted. That's when I realised that he didn't have any protection on and there was no way we were continuing without it. 

"God damn it!" he growled and smacked his hand on the brick wall. I felt so disappointed and unsatisfied. Then I looked at him, smiled and licked my lips. 

"There are other ways you know..." I said seductively. I squatted down, thankful for once that I was wearing heels which would help keep me higher off the ground. I tentatively licked his shaft and then felt him shudder.He pushed himself into my mouth and began running his fingers through my hair. That was all it took. Back there in that nasty, dark alley I gave him a blow job that he would remember all his life. Well at least I would remember it for sure. It was so sexy and forbidden that it just made it that much better.

After when we both were able to stand, he leaned in and kissed my forehead. Wrapping his arm around my waist he lead us back inside. While I was left hanging, I knew we had to get back to our friends and in my drunk state I wasn't sure if 5 minutes had passed or 30. Luckily we were able to get back inside just  as there was no line at the counter. They were pulling out a full pizza ready to be sliced. 

Brandon pulled out a $50, passed it to the cashier and asked them to box the whole pie. We walked back over to the table where Clarke was telling a story and cracking everyone up...Well Chelsea and John at least...Tara looked like she was half passed out.

He placed the box on the table, grabbed us each a slice and told everyone to have a good night. We ran outside and hailed a taxi. Safe to say it wasn't long before we were back at his house and now it was my turn. I guess I am glad I went out after all.

 

6 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, love it! Looming forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks! I wasn't really sure if anyone else aside from Headkels0h was reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyyy-o! That's me! :) I love this blog, seriously. haha I check it religiously now :) You should definitely plug your blog on some of the other fiction blogs and I bet you will get more readers (not sure what your view count looks like, I might just be the only one commenting!). Just an idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I can't remember which blog I found you on, but I know lots of people are looking right now especially with so many not posting lately.

      Delete
    2. I just feel bad plugging my blog on someone else's. Especially when I'm not even sure mine is good. I do agree that trying to find blogs is so hard

      Delete
    3. I don't think it's bad to plug your own blog on another one - that's how you network and how loyal readers find NEW blogs!! That's actually how I've found every single fictional blog I've ever started reading! I think as long as you comment something pertaining to the blog your commenting on and then add the link to your own blog at the end, it's fine. I'm not talking about, like, spamming the link to your blog in the comments. haha.

      And your blog IS very good, actually! I really have enjoyed reading it and it's becoming a fast favorite. I'm not just saying that, either.

      Delete