Tuesday 7 June 2016

Everyone's A Tease

The rest of the week passed quickly. I spent Thursday night with my favourite little man, my nephew Gabe. He’s only two and luckily for me, he hasn’t reached the terrible stage yet, at least not with me anyways. He spent the night following me around asking me a million questions and calling me “Ya-ya” since he can’t seem to master Alya yet. I wish all males were as cute and easy to handle.
Speaking of handfuls, I thought of my night ahead. Other than knowing we were getting drinks I wasn’t exactly sure where we were going or what kind of style to go with. Luckily Tara came to my rescue and lent me a romper she had purchased a few weeks ago at Bebe . I wasn’t sure if it was too revealing or sexy for where we were going so I added a bright pink blazer, some strappy heels and a clutch. Chelsea helped me with my make up – after all her jobs modelling she picked up some great techniques where I was helpless. I vowed to spend some more time watching tutorials on Youtube.
I was wreck waiting for Brandon to come pick me up. The other night was such a weird night, so technically this was our first date. Trying to decide if I was going to let him kiss me was a bit of overkill considering the amount of time we already spent together naked. I knew I owed him absolutely nothing and I was still in control over what was going to happen tonight, but it was going to be tough to play the innocent virgin after the other night.
Tara and Chelsea had both left already, deciding to hit a local pub. Tara declared she wasn’t “staying home like some old maid while you are out running around town with a sugar daddy .” Her words, not mine.
When 9 o’clock came, I was pacing figuring he wasn’t coming. At 9:02 I was irritated that he was late (a whole two minutes) and by 9:03 I was getting ready to change into sweats and turn on Netflix. Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and I scolded myself for being so emotional and dramatic.
I took a moment to compose myself, and try not to seem so eager and then went to open the door. My stomach felt like it was on an elevator that just dropped 10 floors. Brandon was standing in front of me wearing a pair of dark fitted pants with a light button up top with the sleeves pushed up. Usually nothing looks better than a man in a suit but at the moment I’m not sure anything would have made him look hotter. His hair was in the casual messy disarray they guys favour and all I could think of was how much more messy I wanted to make it.
Brandon smiled at me and leaned in to kiss my cheek. “Hi Beautiful” he said. “You look amazing!”
I grinned, blushed and did this half twirl. Why do I feel the need to keep embarrassing myself with this guy I wondered?
“Just let me grab my clutch and I’m ready to go” I replied, turning my head, hopefully quick enough that he didn’t see my pink cheeks. He led me out to his car – don’t ask me what kind. I’m completely useless with cars. All I know was his was newer and looked expensive.
Trying to fill in the awkward moments – mine not his, he seemed completely at ease, I asked him where we were going.
“I thought we could head over to Little Italy,” he informed me. “There is some weekend festival going on with music and other live entertainment. The roads are closed so most restaurants have their tables out in the street. It can get pretty crowded but it’s usually a great time. Are you up for that?”
“Sounds good to me!” I responded. Literally anything with him sounded good to me. If we had to cuddle up a bit or hold hands so we didn’t get lost in the crowd, even better. We parked the car a few streets over and walked to where the festival began.
It was so pretty. There were strings of lights hung across the streets and in all the trees, lighting the area but not making it too loud. Brandon was right when he said it was crowded, but luckily everyone was in a good mood so it made for a great atmosphere. We wandered down the streets and took everything in. Everywhere we looked there was booths selling traditional Italian foods and trinkets, music as coming out of speakers that seemed to be hidden and every restaurant had tables set up with hostesses trying to lure people to sit down. It almost felt like I was back in Rome – my parents had taken me for my 16th birthday and I had loved it.
As we continued to walk around I couldn’t help but notice the stares Brandon got from other women. Normally I would be a bit intimidated but he seemed oblivious to all. Both men and women seemed to react to him in the same way – as if knowing he was someone in control and someone they had to please. Again Brandon didn’t even seem to notice. I guess he was used to having a commanding presence and having people do as he asked. It was so sexy to me. Guys my age don't have this kind of presence.

“Why don’t we find a place to have some drinks and some snacks?” Brandon asked me. Seeing as I have a love affair with all food, I readily agreed. He took my hand and we started seeking out a place to go to. The problem was everything looked good everywhere.
“How about if we just buy a blanket, sit here in the middle and get the best things brought to us? “ I joked.
“I’m sure that can be arranged” Brandon laughed. Only I think if he thought I was even slightly serious he would have attempted it.
We realised that all the restaurants were filling up so we agreed to choose the next one we saw with an open table.  Thankfully, as we were walking by a place a couple was getting up to leave so we were able to take their table. A waiter filled us in on their special for the festival – platters with  cheese, charcuterie, bread and wine. That sounded perfect so we placed our order. We spent the next hour and a half people watching, talking and honestly eating some of the freshest food I ever had.
I was starting to get a bit on edge though. Aside from when he held my hand as we walked around looking for somewhere to eat, there had been no touching, no innuendo (which our texts were full of) and no moves on his behalf. As for me – well I tried, at least in my mind. I would briefly touch his arm when telling a story, look at him from under my eyelashes, and even went as far as running my finger around my lips to see if he flinched. Nothing.  I sighed (well to myself).
When he asked for the bill, I accepted that he wasn’t attracted to me and the night was ending. As we walked away from the restaurant, I went to turn to my left to head back towards his car. He placed his hand on the small of my back and started turning to the right. “I thought we would go to this cosy little cocktail bar I know”, he looked down at me in question. “Unless that is, you wanted to go home?”
I tried to hide my smile as I looked at him and said “lead the way!” 

We walked for just a few minutes and then he stopped at a pretty unassuming door. I looked at the sign on the door that read "Blue Orchid". When we stepped inside there was the low sound of jazz playing and it was quite dark, but some random areas were lit with neon blue lights. It seemed almost smokey but I didn't smell anything so perhaps there was a fog machine or some dry ice?  Brandon spoke to a man who came over to assist us. I saw them briefly shake hands and then we were being led to a table in a dark corner. I guess money must have been exchanged because the man was eager to tell us there was nothing that was too much trouble.

It was so dark where we were sitting that we couldn't read the menu. Brandon picked up and candle and leaned in close to me, hold it near the list of drinks so we could see. Having him so close was making me dizzy. I scanned the menu and ordered a Cherry Punch -made with black cherry vodka, cointreau, honey, pineapple juice and mint. As the waitress took our order Brandon placed his hand on my leg, slowly using his thumb to massage circles in my skin.

"So how long were you planning on teasing me earlier, Alya?" I froze and gulped and looked in his eyes.

"Oh I knew what you were doing the whole time...I just thought I would let you keep going." he stated. "Do you know why I let you keep going?"

"N-no" I stuttered.

A wicked smile came over his face. "Because now it's my turn to have fun." He slid his hand up into my hair and tilted my face towards his. He knew I wanted his kiss but I wasn't about to get what I wanted - yet. He nibbled on my ears and kissed my neck, then along my jaw line. When he finally gave in and placed his lips on mine, I lost all control. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in closer. I tried to tease him with my tongue but he seemed to always be one step ahead of me. I have no idea how long we continued. Someone's loud laughter broke our embrace and I shivered. I bit my lip and took a deep breath trying to stop my racing heart. I noticed that our drinks had been delivered and we hadn't even noticed. I reached for my glass and took a huge drink.

Brandon grabbed his beer and leaned back looking at me with a cocky grin. How is it that guys never seem to get embarrassed? I began to discretely straighten out my clothes. A lot easier said then done when its so damp between your legs. I tried to act casual and glance around the room to see if anyone was looking at us. I suddenly realised that each table was set in darkness and that the neon lights attracted your attention else where, giving each space some privacy. Well as much privacy as darkness allowed.

Taking my glass and tilting it sideways, Brandon slipped his fingers into my drink and grabbed an ice cube. He brought it to his lips and sucked the excess juice away and then slowly started tracing it down my leg, then he brought his hand up under the blazer and ran it all over my back. If I thought I was wet before, I was soaked now, and not from the ice cube.

After continuing to torment me, I finally managed to beg and plead enough with Brandon, to get us out of that bar.We never spoke all the way to his car. He just kept his arm around me and guided me through the crowd at a rapid pace. Once in the car, he turned the volume up on some song that was pumping through the radio. The mix of the bass, the darkness and the silent tension was beyond erotic.

I don't even remember getting to his condo, parking or riding the elevator. As soon as his door was unlocked, he was pushing us inside and tearing off my clothes.

"Not mine!" I gasped as he was yanking at Tara's romper. He seemed to understand and tried to find a way to get it off me in a hurry. Finally he grabbed his wallet and pulled out a few bills and placed them on top of my purse. "Buy her a new one" he rasped, ripping the straps away from the suit. "In fact buy her three more. And add in some new underwear for yourself". With that he tore at the little strings that was holding  my panties together.Shoving it all to the floor he picked me up and carried me over to the arm of the sofa. Stepping between my legs, he used his own powerful thighs to spread mine and thrust into me.

Hours later as I laid across his bed totally spent, I started dreaming up new ways to tease him if this was going to be how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment