Thursday 2 June 2016

Dressing Down

"Want to tell me what you are thinking about?" Brandon asked. From the look on his face, taking was not something he was interested in, but it's not like anything else was happening at the moment.

I stared at my lap, then finally spoke. "I'm not a slut!" I started. Brandon went to interrupt me but I continued before he had the chance. "I know every girl says it, but really I don't tend to sleep around. An hour ago you were punching Peter - my ex by the way- because he called me a slut and now here I am grinding myself all over you. Kind of proves his point doesn't it?"

"Actually," Brandon said as he walked over to a small cabinet on the side of the room, and poured himself a glass of whiskey "no, that doesn't make you anything but a sexy, grown woman who can do with her body as she pleases. A slut has no self respect, no morals and lets others talk down and degrade her."

He took a moment to stare pointedly at me, and then continued. "From everything I have seen tonight, which I admit was in a very brief, but oh so interesting time span, you fit none of the details I just listed. From the time you entered the bar tonight you captured my attention. You carried yourself with class. You didn't look like you were on the prowl or out looking for some baby daddy to finance her drinking habit."

Then he continued, "I'm not in the habit of picking up trash Alya, not that I assumed the night would end here. We are two consenting adults who were attracted to each other. Now we can continue this evening where we left off, or you can let your ex's words haunt you, and take away what would promise to be a very good night". With that he filled a second glass with whiskey and ice and set it in front of me. He shrugged out of his jacket and walked out of the room.

I just stared after him. So many thoughts running through my head. I knew at the end of the day he was right, and I was who I was. I wasn't out whoring around. I was also single so I wasn't cheating on anyone. On the other hand, Brandon's tone kind of annoyed me. It was like he was trying to pull rank and talk to me as if I was a teenager. I was trying to decide if he was trying to use reverse psychology or some kind of crap on me to get his way. It was quite obvious the guy was used to getting what he wanted, and I would dare say he was a powerful man that didn't take shit. Maybe I was just being manipulated.

Maybe a little manipulation wasn't so bad. I eyed the whiskey, then downed it as quick as I could making a face as it burned on it's way down. How the hell does anyone drink that stuff?

I left the room and headed down the hall where I could see a light shining. I stood in the door way of Brandon's room and watched him for a moment. He had unbuttoned the cuffs of his shirt and removed his watch. The tails of his shirt were pulled out of his pants and he began to unbutton the shirt.

"You know" I said huskily, "it's always been a dream of mine to undress a man in his suit."

Brandon smirked and looked my way. It was easy to tell he knew I had been standing there and that I would follow him. Damn him. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrists and held them above me with one of his hands.. He started kissing my neck and ears, and then ran his knuckles over my collarbone. As I moaned, he leaned in to kiss me. With a smile as his lips touched mine he told me it was time to make that dream come true.

I reached my hand out and started undoing the buttons. I was shaking pretty bad. Half from being nervous and half from being so turned on. I could feel him watching me and I think my fumbling turned him on a bit. I had a feeling he was used to women with a bit more experience.

I reached out and pushed his shirt off once I had the buttons undone. Wow, this man was incredible. For the most part I am not into huge muscular guys. Brandon wasn't overly large but he was just so defined. I ran my nails down his chest and then followed the trail my nails made with my tongue. He never said a word but I could see his stomach contract in the further down I got.

"Enough!" Brandon growled. I honestly jumped at the sound of his voice and thought I had done something wrong. He grabbed the hem of my dress and yanked it off over my head. My bra quickly followed.Normally at this point I would be a bit self conscious but there was no time. He quickly undid his belt and unfastened his pants. Within seconds his pants and boxer briefs hit the floor. I just stared. I had never seen a man so perfectly formed. His erection was rock hard and proudly jutting out. My mouth watered and I tried to swallow. In hindsight it would have probably been a good time to make a move but I never had the chance.

He pushed me onto the bed and peeled my thong off. In no time at all, he had spread my legs and was eagerly using his tongue to taste me. My whole body arched up and I could feel my orgasm building. I tried so hard to hold out but it was no use. I started to moan but I was past even that. I exploded and wave after wave of sensation ran through me.

I didn't even have time to recover before he flipped me on all fours and entered me from behind. If I thought him licking me was amazing but this was beyond words. I'm usually pretty quiet when making love, just a little moaning and such. But this wasn't  making love. It was sex. Pure fucking. I was urging him on and bucking my hips. I think for him, seeing me lose control, pushed him over the edge. I couldn't tell you if we lasted seconds or minutes but I came yelling his name and he followed seconds later.

When I was finally able to put a coherent thought together I leaned up on one elbow and looked down at him. "So much for letting me being the one to do the undressing" I quipped.

He chuckled and pulled me in closer and wrapped us up in the blanket. "I could get dressed again if you like" he stated.

I laughed and said that wouldn't be necessary. But it got me thinking about putting my clothes back on...exactly how does one get up and casually get dressed after mind blowing sex? Is there some predetermined way people know when it's time to get up a leave? Should I say thank you? Oh god! What the hell. This is why I don't do these things. Now I was going to over think everything and stress out.

Just as I went to say something, Brandon reached down slowly slid his finger back into me. Oh...perhaps it's not time to worry about getting dressed just yet.....

1 comment: